double notifications

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
sebastiaopburnay

Re: double notifications

Post by sebastiaopburnay »

Yes, I'll show you a print of both notifications:
Attachments
Both notifications
Both notifications
tmcdonald

Post by tmcdonald »

Are you receiving double notifications for all host/service issues or just certain ones? If it is just a select few, can you let us know of any possible connections or patterns between them? I am still leaning toward duplicate config options somewhere.
Former Nagios employee
sebastiaopburnay

Post by sebastiaopburnay »

tmcdonald wrote:Are you receiving double notifications for all host/service issues or just certain ones? If it is just a select few, can you let us know of any possible connections or patterns between them? I am still leaning toward duplicate config options somewhere.
I believe this issue was related to having more than one instance of nagios running at the time.

Could this be it?
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Post by scottwilkerson »

sebastiaopburnay wrote:
tmcdonald wrote:Are you receiving double notifications for all host/service issues or just certain ones? If it is just a select few, can you let us know of any possible connections or patterns between them? I am still leaning toward duplicate config options somewhere.
I believe this issue was related to having more than one instance of nagios running at the time.

Could this be it?
Absolutely, this would cause this problem.
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com