seperate pages of host groups for diferent localization

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
siekieramotyka

seperate pages of host groups for diferent localization

Post by siekieramotyka »

Hi,

does anybody know how to set in Nagis two separate pages host groups ? I mean I want to have them for two localizations, each with routers, servers groups etc, like in photo I attached.
Attachments
hostgroups.jpg
tmcdonald

Re: seperate pages of host groups for diferent localization

Post by tmcdonald »

Do you mean two different languages? I don't believe this is possible at this time.
Former Nagios employee
siekieramotyka

Post by siekieramotyka »

No, I mean two separate sites with host groups for two locations.

Right now you can have all hosts (servers, switches, etc) on one site by pushing Host Groups on left side menu.

I need to have two sites like this, first one will be for let say London location and second for Warsaw location. On every location I would like to have their own hosts (servers, switches, etc). I need somehow divide all hosts that right now are in Host Groups to two sites each for every location.

Hope you understand me :)
tmcdonald

Post by tmcdonald »

The closest you could get would be creating two separate hostgroups - one for each location. In order to have different links you would need to edit the CGI source files and recompile, which if not done properly can be a bit of a headache to fix.
Former Nagios employee