Problem with import Nagios Core to NagiosQL

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
Vihsalles

Problem with import Nagios Core to NagiosQL

Post by Vihsalles »

Good morning guys.

I'm having some problems with NAGIOSQL for monitoring printers and computers.

I have installed and configured NAGIOS CORE but it is very complicated to manage, especially changing printers that change IP, serial number, etc., so I decided to install NAGIOSQL to help me with this task, after learning a little I managed to get the interface working However, now I'm having some problems that I'll report below:

When trying to import any configuration from NAGIOS CORE the screen crashes and the file is not imported into NAGIOSQL (PHOTO1)

In the Administrations --> Support menu, the following errors appear, which I honestly don't know if is "normal" (PHOTO2)

In the Tools--> Nagios Control menu, the Check configuration files buttons give the following error (PHOTO3)

on the Restart Nagios button another error (PHOTO4).

If anyone can help me in these cases I would be immensely grateful.
Attachments
foto4.png
foto3.png
foto2.png
foto1.png
Vihsalles

Re: Problem with import Nagios Core to NagiosQL

Post by Vihsalles »

Good afternoon everyone, an update, of the 4 items with problems I managed to solve 3, which were basically a configuration of directories in administration --> Config Targets --> Modify.

However, I still have the main problem of not being able to import the files from Nagios Core to NagiosQL :(, could this be due to the read/write problem in settings.php
Attachments
Captura de tela 2024-05-22 144730.png
Vihsalles

Re: Problem with import Nagios Core to NagiosQL

Post by Vihsalles »

I managed to enable the configuration, I discovered that NagiosQL is in opt/nagiosql

However, I have a problem when trying to import the Nagios Core files, the problem remains, I can't import them, when the attempt is made the screen crashes and unfortunately it doesn't generate any error log, can anyone help me?
Attachments
Captura de tela 2024-05-27 111534.png
Captura de tela 2024-05-27 111541.png