Need Host based service filter for Service Dependency

An open discussion forum for obtaining help with Nagios Core. Nagios Core users of all experience levels are welcome here. Subforum have been created for the discussion of Nagios Core and Nagios Plugin development.

NOTE: The SourceForge.net mailing lists have been deprecated in favor of this forum in order to expedite support and provide additional features not available on the old mailing list.

Need Host based service filter for Service Dependency

Postby ram111 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:47 am

Hi,

I'm facing difficulties in choosing services for service dependency as I configured a ton of services with different service names for each host.

So it would be easy to manage the Service dependency if we have an option to filter the services with Hostname also.

Thanks
Ram
ram111

Re: Need Host based service filter for Service Dependency

Postby scottwilkerson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:24 am

ram111 wrote:Hi,

I'm facing difficulties in choosing services for service dependency as I configured a ton of services with different service names for each host.

So it would be easy to manage the Service dependency if we have an option to filter the services with Hostname also.

Thanks
Ram

Are you using Core?

where are you trying to perform this filtering?
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
scottwilkerson
CTO

Return to Nagios Core