Performance Graph added to dashboard

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
kyang

Re: Performance Graph added to dashboard

Post by kyang »

Could you try removing the fused server, and then reconfigure it again to see if that works?

Along with the fusekey?

Let us know the outcome!
djdowney

Post by djdowney »

I got the same result after adding it back. It appears the authentication is broken when using XI. If I select core and use only the user creds. it seems to auth just fine.
kyang

Post by kyang »

Could you show us the crons?

Code: Select all

cat /etc/cron.d/nagiosfusion
That's strange, this is a new fusion install?

What OS?
djdowney

Post by djdowney »

Yes, completly new install on centos 6.9

cat /etc/cron.d/nagiosfusion
#
# /etc/cron.d/nagiosfusion: crontab fragment for nagiosfusion
#

*/5 * * * * nagios /usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/nagiosfusion/cron/dbmaint_subsys.php >>/usr/local/nagiosfusion/var/log/dbmaint_subsys.log 2>&1

* * * * * nagios /usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/nagiosfusion/cron/auth_subsys.php --max-time=60 >>/usr/local/nagiosfusion/var/log/auth_subsys.log 2>&1
* * * * * nagios /usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/nagiosfusion/cron/cmd_subsys.php --max-time=60 >>/usr/local/nagiosfusion/var/log/cmd_subsys.log 2>&1
* * * * * nagios /usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/nagiosfusion/cron/log_subsys.php --max-time=60 >>/usr/local/nagiosfusion/var/log/log_subsys.log 2>&1
* * * * * nagios /usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/nagiosfusion/cron/poll_subsys.php --max-time=60 --master-poll >>/usr/local/nagiosfusion/var/log/poll_subsys.log 2>&1
* * * * * nagios /usr/bin/php -q /usr/local/nagiosfusion/cron/sysstat_subsys.php --max-time=60 >>/usr/local/nagiosfusion/var/log/sysstat_subsys.log 2>&1
kyang

Post by kyang »

Thanks,

Let's take a step back and verify some things. I noticed in your screenshots that you are using a hostname instead of an IP address. Can you actually access the XI server with that hostname?

In your hostname do you have /nagiosxi in it? Try using an IP address instead and see if that works?

Because your nagiosadmin credentials are not authenticating either. (Red exclamation mark)

Could you also take a screenshot of your XI Program URL and External URL? --> located in XI home --> Admin --> System Settings --> under General Program Settings

Is SSL configured in XI?
djdowney

Post by djdowney »

Hi there,

No we aren't using SSL for this and I have formatted the url to contain /nagiosxi/ because thats where the installation is. I have also tried http://192.168.214.172/nagiosxi/ and that is unsuccessful as well.

WE do not have a different external URL, I have included a screen shot of the settings.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kyang

Post by kyang »

Did the nagiosadmin user show a green check mark at any time?

Could you remove the XI server, and then restart the services.

service mysqld restart
service httpd restart
service crond restart
Then try re-adding the XI server with the fusekey, and let us know the results. Thanks!
djdowney

Post by djdowney »

I can try that again, however we tried that before along with the ova version (Appliance version from the downloads) as well and we got the same experience.

the nagiosadmin account has never had a green check.
kyang

Post by kyang »

I want to make sure, are you able to access your XI with that URL? http://nagios.da2.4over.com/nagiosxi

Could you try putting back the IP address in your Program URL and switch the other one for the external URL in your XI?

Then try authenticating again, while making sure it's the correct password when you test the fusion setting.
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
djdowney

Post by djdowney »

Looks like that didn't work as well. I even tried a couple of other admin accounts with the same result.