Fusion Server not reporting same data as XI

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
PlumpyChunq

Fusion Server not reporting same data as XI

Post by PlumpyChunq »

Hi Everyone,
Sometimes (for example) I look at my Fusion server and see one host down. I click on the XI server link, it takes me to the XI server with the down host, BUT when I get there actually their are 7 down hosts.
Why does the Fusion dash boards sometime not show accurate representations of what's happening on the XI servers? This makes Fusion almost useless. How can we trust Fusion on what's actually happening?
Has anyone else seen this?
Thanks
npolovenko
Support Tech

Re: Fusion Server not reporting same data as XI

Post by npolovenko »

Hello, @PlumpyChunq. How many XI servers do you monitor and how many host and service checks? If you have a very large system it may take a while for the Fusion to download and sync all the data. By that I mean 10 - 15 minutes. And that also depends on the network speed, if the network speed is too slow it'll take longer for the Fusion to render everything.
What version of Fusion are you running and what's the OS? Would those 7 hosts in downstate show up in Fusion Dashboard after some time or not?
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.