Nagios Core <-> Nagios Fusion Perfgraph Dashlet

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
adam.larkins

Nagios Core <-> Nagios Fusion Perfgraph Dashlet

Post by adam.larkins »

Hello,
I just started a trial of Fusion and I have successfully fused two Nagios Core 4.3.4 instances. The install was great, but I am have issues with Dashlets. I'm a beginner-level, any advice, help is appreciated.

Using the Development Guide, I created the "Show Outputs" Dashlet. Once I added the dashlet to a dashboard, it states "loading dashlet..." but it never fully loads. It seems to be stuck loading. Any ideas?

I'm also have trouble with the Perfgraph Dashlet. I was able to add the server type for "core", but now it cannot authenticate. Does anyone have a version of this dashlet that will work with a Core instance?

Thanks
-A
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Re: Nagios Core <-> Nagios Fusion Perfgraph Dashlet

Post by scottwilkerson »

adam.larkins wrote:Using the Development Guide, I created the "Show Outputs" Dashlet. Once I added the dashlet to a dashboard, it states "loading dashlet..." but it never fully loads. It seems to be stuck loading. Any ideas?
I'm not sure what you mean by the Show Outputs dashlet, can you show how you are adding this?
adam.larkins wrote:I'm also have trouble with the Perfgraph Dashlet. I was able to add the server type for "core", but now it cannot authenticate. Does anyone have a version of this dashlet that will work with a Core instance?
In Fusion 4.1.2 we have a "Performance Graphs" dashlet, but it only works with XI, not Core
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com