Last Login on Manage Users page.

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
TBT

Last Login on Manage Users page.

Post by TBT »

It would be helpful to display the Last Login time stamp column on the Manage Users page just as XI does.

Additionally, some may find it useful if there was an indicator for which accounts are set to 'Administrator' too.

Please make this happen.
Nagios XI 5.7.5 (9 Servers)
Nagios Fusion 4.1.9
npolovenko
Support Tech

Re: Last Login on Manage Users page.

Post by npolovenko »

Hello, @TBT. Thanks for the suggestions! I am going submit a feature request on your behalf.
Please keep in mind that the decision to implement the enhancement is at the discretion of our development team.
Let me know if you have any other suggestions so far.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
TBT

Post by TBT »

npolovenko wrote:Hello, @TBT. Thanks for the suggestions! I am going submit a feature request on your behalf.
Please keep in mind that the decision to implement the enhancement is at the discretion of our development team.
Let me know if you have any other suggestions so far.
For auditing purposes, is there currently a method to determine last login (in Fusion)?
Nagios Fusion 4.1.9
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@ TBT, Here's the query:
echo "SELECT * FROM users\G;" | mysql -ufusion -pfusion fusion
However, after testing it in on my Fusion in the lab it doesn't look like this field is getting updated.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
TBT

Post by TBT »

npolovenko wrote:@ TBT, Here's the query:
echo "SELECT * FROM users\G;" | mysql -ufusion -pfusion fusion
However, after testing it in on my Fusion in the lab it doesn't look like this field is getting updated.
So, potential bug?
Nagios Fusion 4.1.9
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@TBT, I believe this particular table structure was originally borrowed from the XI but the table is not actually used in Fusion. I think we're good with the feature request to add the new column on the Manage users page, since implementing this would also include making it work on the backend.