Grafana integration

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
lpereira

Grafana integration

Post by lpereira »

Hello all...

I have installed Grafana and Graphite on a separate server, is not installed on the same Nagios Box. However i'm not finding the way to read the Nagios XI Data. Is there any procedure for that? i have searched but all the info i found is related to Grafana installed on the same box with Nagios.

Help is much appreciated.

regards.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Re: Grafana integration

Post by scottwilkerson »

Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com
lpereira

Post by lpereira »

Sorry for the delay on my response. But according to this procedure, grafana is integrated on the same Nagios VM. I want to have both instances on different servers.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Post by scottwilkerson »

lpereira wrote:Sorry for the delay on my response. But according to this procedure, grafana is integrated on the same Nagios VM. I want to have both instances on different servers.
I'm sure this is possible but as we have not documented nor tested this yet you would need to work through the process.
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com
lpereira

Post by lpereira »

i followed a procedure for Centreon, is possible to get both intances separately. Centreon has a connection Broker for Grafana... however this option seems not to be avaibale for XI.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Post by scottwilkerson »

lpereira wrote:i followed a procedure for Centreon, is possible to get both intances separately. Centreon has a connection Broker for Grafana... however this option seems not to be avaibale for XI.
I cannot speak for the features of Centreon, but Nagios doesn't have a Grafana broker that has been tested with XI
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com