Support for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform monitoring

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
pavan509

Support for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform monitoring

Post by pavan509 »

Hello Team,

I couldn't find any wizard or feature available in Nagios XI to establish monitoring of the Red Hat Openshift Container Platform. We are not allowed to install any type of agents on the Red Hat Openshift Container Platform in the client environment. So could you please let us know if there are any wizards available to establish the monitoring, else is there any plan to bring them in the upcoming versions?
Thanks, Pavan
pbroste

Re: Support for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform monitor

Post by pbroste »

Hello @pavan509

It looks like Red Hat provides an older document on how to monitor Open Stack, but we don't have anything up-to-date on monitoring for OpenShift Container Platform.

I don't believe that we are currently creating monitor plugins for the OpenShift Container Platform; I suggest looking through the Plugin Exchange to see if anyone has created anything.

From what I gathered, there appear to be options to pull info via API from the OpenShift Container, so that might be another avenue to take a look at as well.

Thanks,
Perry
pavan509

Post by pavan509 »

Hello Perry,

Thanks for your response. This post can be locked.
Thanks, Pavan
pbroste

Post by pbroste »

Hello @pavan509

Thanks for responding, I will go ahead and lock this.
Please sign-up for our new support Answer Hub!

The Nagios Answer Hub is a place where you can get help with technical questions from our experts. There, you can quickly open tickets and join discussion boards.

Request Nagios Answer Hub access here: https://info.nagios.com/answer-hub-access-new-users

After completing the access form, you will be given access to a portal where new tickets can be created. We will keep the old customer forum sections and ticket system available for current cases to be resolved.
Thanks,
Perry