Reports type page, pdf don't show information

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
hdurans

Reports type page, pdf don't show information

Post by hdurans »

Hello all,

I have an issue with page reports,

this are programming with option on the right on the schedule page
programing.png
These were working correctly, but after the last update to version 5.11.1 the reports started to arrive with the waiting icons.
error_reports.png
Please, could you help me to solve this problem?

Thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rzietlow

Re: Reports type page, pdf don't show information

Post by rzietlow »

FYI we are seeing the same thing. We just did the upgrade to 5.11 as well, Going to the page works, but exporting it into a PDF shows what OP sees.

recreated a test report and it shows the same circle thing instead of service issues.
hdurans

Post by hdurans »

rzietlow wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:19 am FYI we are seeing the same thing. We just did the upgrade to 5.11 as well, Going to the page works, but exporting it into a PDF shows what OP sees.

recreated a test report and it shows the same circle thing instead of service issues.
Thanks, for your response. I open a ticket in support and they tell me this looks like a bug on this version.
sgardil

Post by sgardil »

Hi @hdurans and @rzietlow thanks for reaching out.

We have a fix coming in for this issue in 5.11.2. We are planning to have this release in the next couple of months. Unfortunately the fix for this change requires to make changes in the code that is encrypted so I am unable to give you a temporary fix. For the time being if you would like to receive working pdf's we recommend rolling your xi instance back to before 5.11 and keeping an eye out for our 5.11.2 release. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have anymore questions feel free to reach out.