Daslets not working on Fusion

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
nagiosEngie

Daslets not working on Fusion

Post by nagiosEngie »

Hello Nagios Crew,
I have a question about dashlets on Fusion. I was tring to import the "gauge dashlet" and the "statusinfo dashlet" on Fusion server but I get a message that says "upload file is not a dashlet". (as in image).
Both give me the same problem.
Am I missing something?
Thanks
Sandro
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: Daslets not working on Fusion

Post by cdienger »

"Available Dashlets" will have a list of all the dashlets that can be used. Can you confirm where you're getting the dashlets from? The gauge dashlet from XI will not import into Fusion and will throw this message.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
nagiosEngie

Post by nagiosEngie »

Hello,
I exported the gauge and dashlets from XI.
I was expecting them to work. Those dashlets are quite usefull and graphicaly apealing to the customer.
Will these be implemented?

Thanks
Sandro
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

I can certainly file a feature request for it. Please keep in mind that this isn't a guarantee of when or if it will be added, but we appreciate the input and it will be considered.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
nagiosEngie

Post by nagiosEngie »

Hi,
at the moment Fusion from a graphical visualization point of view is not very interesting. The following dashlets would improve very much the usability:

-A gauge dashlet would be useful
-The advanced text dashlet would be useful because you can integrate HTML so you can add images (like logo) and text to your dashboards.
-A top 10 graph that can be applied to any service group would be very useful.

Thanks
Sandro
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

Thanks again for the input. I've updated the request to reflect your latest input.