Open Service Problems dashlet

This support forum board is for questions relating to Nagios Fusion.
hbouma

Open Service Problems dashlet

Post by hbouma »

Is there a way to add the amount of time the problem has been open to this dashlet? Maybe to include if comments are present?
2020-03-25 14_19_50-Dashboards · Nagios Fusion.png
We are being asked to include this for some of our user.

We are on Nagios Fusion 4.1.8

Thanks
Henry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Re: Open Service Problems dashlet

Post by lmiltchev »

Currently, this functionality doesn't exist. I can submit a feature request on your behalf if you'd like. Please keep in mind that the decision to implement the enhancement is at the sole discretion of our development team.

BWT, can't you just click on the service in the "Open Service Problems" dashlet, and view the "problem" service in XI? This should be quite easy thing to do.
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
hbouma

Post by hbouma »

yes, I could go into each XI problem, or into each XI instance and see the duration, but we were asked to see if it was possible from the Fusion dashlets as a single pane for all the XI instances. Since we currently have several XI instances, the ask is that we provide a single pane of glass that has this type of information available.

I know that the dashlets can be edited by the end users (not supported and overwritten during an upgrade), I was just hoping there was a way Fusion could read the duration of the service alerts that I could then display out.
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Post by lmiltchev »

I filed an internal feature request for adding this functionality. It is currently in approval queue. Thank you!
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!