Services don't get checked for several days

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
ls4074

Services don't get checked for several days

Post by ls4074 »

Hello,

I am having an issue on Nagios Core. I have a bunch of services there and I set the checks every 5 mins. But most of the services haven't got checked for several days. the "Last check" timestamp shows that it was several days ago for most of the services. I restarted Nagios server, but still the same problem. Does anyone know what could be the problem? Thanks a lot!
npolovenko
Support Tech

Re: Services don't get checked for several days

Post by npolovenko »

@ls4074 , Please try the steps in this troubleshooting guide and let us know if you still have this problem:
https://support.nagios.com/kb/article.php?id=19
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
ls4074

Post by ls4074 »

Hello,

Thank you for the reply! I restarted my pc yesterday and suddenly all the services got checked up to date. So I am guessing my browser maybe cached or something. Anyway, the problem is solved now.
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Post by lmiltchev »

Great! I will be locking this post now. If you have any more questions/issues, please start a new thread.
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!