Undefined index: flap_detection enabled

Information and discussions relating to the Nagios V-Shell web interface.

Undefined index: flap_detection enabled

Postby flnag » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 am

I just installed vshell 1.9.1 and on the "Tactical overview, Hosts, and Services" web pages I am seeing the following messages at the top of the web page. Any suggestions on how I can fix this ?

Notice: Undefined index: current_state in /usr/local/vshell/controllers/status_functions.php on line 99
Notice: Undefined index: flap_detection_enabled in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 212
Notice: Undefined index: is_flapping in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 213
Notice: Undefined index: notifications_enabled in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 214
Notice: Undefined index: event_handler_enabled in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 215
Notice: Undefined index: active_checks_enabled in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 216
Notice: Undefined index: passive_checks_enabled in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 217
Notice: Undefined index: last_check in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 222
Notice: Undefined index: active_checks_enabled in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 222
Notice: Undefined index: last_check in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 223
Notice: Undefined index: active_checks_enabled in /usr/local/vshell/data/get_tac_data.php on line 223

I am running NagiosCore 3.2.3 on Centos x86_64.
flnag

Re: Undefined index: flap_detection enabled

Postby mguthrie » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 am

Doh, I left the error messaging turned in from my last bug fix. :?

Open the vshell/index.php file in a text editor, and edit line 53 from:
Code: Select all
ini_set('display_errors','On');

to
Code: Select all
ini_set('display_errors','Off');

I'll take a look at the missing indexes and create a minor point release when I get it fixed. In the meantime the change above should just send any notices to the apache log. Thanks for the heads up!
mguthrie

Return to Nagios V-Shell