Nagios XI GUI: Set focus on the first fields

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
eloyd
Cool Title Here

Nagios XI GUI: Set focus on the first fields

Post by eloyd »

I'm a big fan of keyboards because every time I have to use a mouse, I slow from 150pm to 120. :-)

Having said that, I'd like to suggest a small improvement to Nagios XI GUI when adding services. Specifically, I was going through a bunch of website monitoring wizards (because it's fast and easy) and wanted to add ~30 web sites we're monitoring. Each time, I had to click the box for "Website URL" in order to paste the next web site. It would be faster easier and much appreciated if that box (and others like it on other wizards) was already set to have focus when the page came up, so I didn't have to find my mouse and click.

I know, it's a small thing, but it's the small things that make life easier when multiplied by 1000.
Eric Loyd • http://everwatch.global • 844.240.EVER • @EricLoydI'm a Nagios Fanatic!
dwhitfield
Former Nagios Staff

Re: Nagios XI GUI: Set focus on the first fields

Post by dwhitfield »

I have created FR 11259 for this. Ok to go ahead and close?
eloyd
Cool Title Here

Post by eloyd »

yup yup. thanks.
Eric Loyd • http://everwatch.global • 844.240.EVER • @EricLoydI'm a Nagios Fanatic!
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

Thanks for your input!
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.