Filter acknowledged alerts everywhere especially Fusion

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
DFaught

Filter acknowledged alerts everywhere especially Fusion

Post by DFaught »

I would like to have the ability to filter out alerts that have been acknowledged in pretty much every display, both in Fusion and in Nagios XI. For example, on the high level summaries in Fusion or even in the recent alerts list, instead of having all critical alerts show up I would only want to see the alerts that are not being worked on. At some point it would still be good to track the alerts that are acknowledged and being worked on, but they are no longer critical as far as I am concerned. For that matter, it would be good to see the same kind of alert filtering that XI has anywhere in Fusion.
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: Filter acknowledged alerts everywhere especially Fusion

Post by cdienger »

Thanks for your input on this! I've filed feature requests for both XI and fusion. Feel free to check in with us again in a few weeks and if the feature is expected to be added we can provide a tracking number.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Post by lmiltchev »

In the Network Operations Center in Fusion, you could filter problems from a drop-down menu - see below:
example01.PNG
Is this what you are looking for?
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
DFaught

Post by DFaught »

The Network Operations Center in Fusion is helpful, yes. I would really like something with more comprehensive filtering like the Operations Center in Nagios XI.
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Post by lmiltchev »

Feature requests for adding this functionality have been added already. Thank you for the suggestions! Please keep in mind that the decision to implement the enhancement is at the sole discretion of our development team.

I will be closing this post now. If you have any more questions/issues, please start a new thread. Thank you!
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!