display the dashboards for my services on nagios core

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
pedropedro

display the dashboards for my services on nagios core

Post by pedropedro »

Hy everybody,

Please guide me to add a feature that i didn't find it in the nagios Core 4.2.1 on Ubuntu LTS 16.04.
i installed nagios core succesfly to morinitor an Oracle database in a windows machine, i have reach my objective by adding the database plugins. but i can't show the dashboards for my services. i like to add some feauture to display the dashboards for excelent view ( i don't know ... cacti tool for interface or some thing ...)

please i dont want to migrate to NagiosXI.
can you provide me an idea to reach my objective please. thanks so much.

in file attached there is a picture of my oracle database services.
Attachments
Capture 1 new.PNG
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: display the dashboards for my services on nagios core

Post by cdienger »

What kind of data are you looking to display? Is there a specific display in XI you'd like to have or mimic in core? Have you looked at any of the options available at https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/A ... d-Trending ?
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
pedropedro

Post by pedropedro »

Hy brother, thanks a lot for your response. i have solved the problem by using a PHP script for redirection on cacti dashboards.
this is the link for everyone who has the same issue https://blog.nicolargo.com/2008/06/lier ... agios.html
Thanks a lot. :) :)
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Post by scottwilkerson »

Glad you were able to resolve this!

Locking
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com