Why can't I post to General Support

Discuss new project and feature ideas here.
See labs.nagios.com for new projects under development.

Why can't I post to General Support

Postby N4g10s4dm1n » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:38 pm

Sorry, I know this doesn't belong here, but I have searched high and low for an answer as to why the General Support forum (and all Nagios forums other than this one) are locked for me. I have an issue, but can't post about it on the General Support forum where it belongs, so what good is having an account at all? Yes, I know I can search the existing posts, and I have searched all of the forums up and down for an answer to my issue but I can't find anything. Can a moderator please fill me in on why I can't post anything? Please?

Thanks in advance for any answers, and your time.
N4g10s4dm1n

Re: Why can't I post to General Support

Postby scottwilkerson » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:43 am

I am going to assume you figured this out being I see you have posed the following after you posted this
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52542&p=275293#p275293
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Postby N4g10s4dm1n » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 pm

Thanks for your response Scott.

Yes, I was able to figure it out. Completely my fault as a newbie to the forums. I tried to delete this after the fact but couldn't figure out a way to do so. Sorry for the spam!

Thank you!
N4g10s4dm1n

Postby scottwilkerson » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:25 pm

N4g10s4dm1n wrote:Thanks for your response Scott.

Yes, I was able to figure it out. Completely my fault as a newbie to the forums. I tried to delete this after the fact but couldn't figure out a way to do so. Sorry for the spam!

Thank you!

great!

Locking thread
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Return to Nagios Ideas