Nagios XI Graph Timeline Shifted

Discuss new project and feature ideas here.
See labs.nagios.com for new projects under development.

Re: Nagios XI Graph Timeline Shifted

Postby autorun » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:37 am

Hi @scottwilkerson
I know how to change timezone in Nagios, but I meant:
What settings should I choose to display correct timeline in Client browser performance graphs?
Or is it a bug you don't want to fix?

Here is a graph from Nagios Online Demo that describes my problem:

Capture.PNG
autorun

Postby scottwilkerson » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:30 am

As I stated earlier
scottwilkerson wrote:The decision to make graphs show in browser time was decided quite some time ago a result of numerous feature request.

So this won't be changing, however I can submit a feature request if you would like and if accepted by the developers could be introduced in future version that would give the option to change this behavior.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Postby autorun » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:18 am

Sorry, but the previous post lacks important information: (My device time "Browser time" was't 8 As in the graph)

The decision to make graphs show in browser time was decided quite some time ago a result of numerous feature request.

I don't argue about that (showing in browser time), but I argue about that the graph timeline is not correct even in browser time (THERE IS A BUG).

however I can submit a feature request if you would like and if accepted by the developers

Yes please, either to correct showing in browser time OR showing in Nagios server time OR make a setting to choose.
autorun

Postby scottwilkerson » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:00 am

autorun wrote:I don't argue about that (showing in browser time), but I argue about that the graph timeline is not correct even in browser time (THERE IS A BUG).

scottwilkerson wrote:There were a few know issues with the version of Highcharts Nagios XI uses related to daylight savings time and a newer version is already slated to be included in Nagios XI 5.7.0 when it is release.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Previous

Return to Nagios Ideas