Reports

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Network Analyzer, our network traffic and bandwidth analysis solution.
judge01

Reports

Post by judge01 »

I was trying to create a query for a network with srcip, srcport, dstip and dstport for 30 days and it took to long to finish could be due to the number of lines. While the report has the options of defining the number of lines to display I noticed it lacks the option of getting the srcip, srcport, dstip and dstport all together as you will be asked to define your groupings only be selecting one of the four mentioned. I looked and is still looking in the knowledge base if there is anything the i could do in the report to have the four included instead of one or having the query defined with 100 lines like in the report but couldnt find any. is there a way to have the above?
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: Reports

Post by cdienger »

Does using the limiter help return what you want? For example:

ip DST_IP_ADDR and ip SRC_IP_ADDR and DST_PORT_NUM and SRC_PORT_NUM

?
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
tgriep
Madmin

Post by tgriep »

Are you asking if you can put all 4 of the options (srcip, srcport, dstip and dstport) in the Aggregate field when running a query?
If so, you can do that and all you would have to do is add then in the field separated by a comma.

Code: Select all

srcip,srcport,dstip,dstport
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
judge01

Post by judge01 »

1-query.PNG
this is the query that I am running that gives me the source and destination ip and port.
2-query.PNG
Can I have this done via report that would show the source and destination ip and port as well? looking at the report configuration, you can only select one of the four (srcip, dstip, srcport, dstport) in the Group by Section.
1-report.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

This info will not be readily available on the reports screen, but you can drill down and get more information on the flows by clicking the aggregated link. This will bring you back to an updated query section were you can add the additional fields to aggregate by.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
judge01

Post by judge01 »

thanks for the help. you may close this thread now.
kyang

Post by kyang »

Sounds great! I'll be closing this topic.

If you have any more questions, feel free to create another thread!

Thank you for using the Nagios Support Forums!