Couldn't get data in Bandwidh graph

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Network Analyzer, our network traffic and bandwidth analysis solution.
gopalmajumder

Couldn't get data in Bandwidh graph

Post by gopalmajumder »

Hi,

I have implemented Network analyzer and configured Netflow on Nexus 7000. Now data has sent by Nexus device but bandwidth graph shows no data available.
[/b][/b]
Kindly help me on urgent basis.

Thanks
Gopal
tmcdonald

Re: Couldn't get data in Bandwidh graph

Post by tmcdonald »

Most likely it will just take up to 15 minutes to display - https://support.nagios.com/kb/article.php?id=32

If it does not appear by then, please give that article a read and see if any of the solutions are applicable.
Former Nagios employee
gopalmajumder

Post by gopalmajumder »

I have configured and wait for at least of 24 hr. But still not getting any bandwidth graph
gopalmajumder

Post by gopalmajumder »

Is anyone can help me further as all the step has been followed already. But till doesn't see the bandwidth graph
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

Hello, @gopalmajumder. Is your NNA receiving any data from the switch? You may run a tcpdump on the listening port to see if any data is coming in. When done please upload the filename.pcap

Code: Select all

tcpdump -s 0 -i any port listening_posr -w filename.pcap
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.