Ncpa plugins help

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
kreeves

Ncpa plugins help

Post by kreeves »

I'm attempting to use this plug in: ​https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/P ... me/details

But since we use ncpa, I need help forming the command for the service check​. It just always returns "unknown"

​using this as a starting point.

https://support.nagios.com/kb/article/n ... a-722.html
lgute

Re: Ncpa plugins help

Post by lgute »

Hi @kreeves, thanks for reaching out.

Are you still having difficulty with ncpa and your service check?
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Laura
bbahn

Post by bbahn »

Hello @kreeves,

To use plugins with NCPA, the plugin should be in the plugins folder of your NCPA installation. On Linux/Mac, this will be the /usr/local/ncpa/plugins folder and on Windows, the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nagios\NCPA or C:\Program Files\Nagios\NCPA\plugins if you're using the NCPA 3 beta.

Can you give more information about the error you're encountering? The specific error message would greatly help in our ability to help you. Let us know if you need more help!
February: Fostering a fruitful forum with fun formulations. Fear not for our fellowship of friendly fellows will fervently find fixes for flaws found on this forum. Feel free to follow-up with feedback if I fail to fulfill my function fully.
kvang

Post by kvang »

Hi kreeves,

Thank you for getting in touch! Could you please confirm if you've successfully configured this? If you have, it would be greatly appreciated if you could outline the steps you followed to achieve this.

Alternatively, if the setup is still in progress, could you share the steps you've completed thus far? This information will help us provide you with the assistance you need more effectively.

Thanks!