nagios-4.3.2 core configure Oracle Plugins

This forum is intended for the discussion of Nagios Core development. Feature requests, patches, bug fixes, and all types of development-related discussions are welcome!

NOTE: The SourceForge.net nagios-devel mailing list has been deprecated in favor of this forum in order to expedite support and provide additional features not available on the old mailing list.

nagios-4.3.2 core configure Oracle Plugins

Postby jagannathan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:14 am

Hello Folks ,

I need some support immediately in nagios side , In nagios-4.3.2 core how to configure Oracle Plugins , I searched a lot i got Nagios XI Oracle Plugin Installation Instructions ,Is there any source or document are else links provide me an info. I am waitting for replys.
jagannathan

Re: nagios-4.3.2 core configure Oracle Plugins

Postby mcapra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:27 am

What operating system do you have Nagios Core installed on? Which processor architecture is used?

Frankly, there's not much in the Nagios XI Oracle documentation that isn't also applicable to Nagios Core, aside from configuring your Nagios Core services and commands.

Were you encountering specific problems with the above documentation?
Former Nagios employee
http://www.mcapra.com/
mcapra

Re: nagios-4.3.2 core configure Oracle Plugins

Postby cdienger » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Thanks for the assist, @mcapra!

@jagannathan, let us know if that hasn't helped to resolve the issue.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
cdienger
Support Tech

Return to Nagios Core Development