[Nagios-devel] Nagios Core 3.5.1rc1

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.

[Nagios-devel] Nagios Core 3.5.1rc1

Post by Guest »

I've created a tarball with a release candidate for Nagios Core 3.5.1.

The tarball can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios/ ... z/download.

Feel free to compile it and try it (on a test system, please). If I don't hear of any serious issues by the end of next week, I'll release it.

The change log is as follows:

* Added handler for SIGXFSZ signal (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #444: Nagios 3.5.0 problem with macro $ADMINEMAIL$ : @ is converted to %40 after 2 nagios reload (Duplicate of bug #407)
* Fixed bug #407: Reloading nagios config causes spaces in notifications to become plus signs (Alexey Dvoryanchikov)
* Fixed bug #445: Adding triggered downtime for child hosts causes a SIGSEGV on restart/reload (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #375: Freshness expiration never reached and bug #427: freshness threshold doesn't work if it is set long (Scott Wilkerson, Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #432: Downtime scheduled as "Nagios Process" and not the Users name (Sam Lansing, Eric Stanley)

--
Eric Stanley
___
Developer
Nagios Enterprises, LLC
Email: estanley@nagios.com
Web: www.nagios.com

This post was automatically imported from historical nagios-devel mailing list archives
Original poster: estanley@nagios.com