Nagios 4.0.8 and Apache 2.4.10 / 2.4

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
jdalrymple
Skynet Drone

Re: Nagios 4.0.8 and Apache 2.4.10

Post by jdalrymple »

Thanks for your troubleshooting this DanielB - for the sake of completeness I'd like to add "2.4" to the subject line as I think this might be a very useful thread in the future. OK if I do that, lock and mark solved?
DanielB

Post by DanielB »

Hi, jdalrymple.
jdalrymple wrote:Thanks for your troubleshooting this DanielB - for the sake of completeness I'd like to add "2.4" to the subject line as I think this might be a very useful thread in the future. OK if I do that, lock and mark solved?
No problem. I'm glad I could contribute with a little grain of sand to the development of Nagios. It would be gratifying to see this Apache settings applied to the next release of Nagios core. Do you think it would be possible?

Best regards,
Daniel
jdalrymple
Skynet Drone

Post by jdalrymple »

It's almost certain. The code has been changed for NagiosXI as we now support 7.x. We theoretically should have been able to copy/paste from an XI box into yours and have it work. I'll get it in the developers' faces before 4.10 is released proper to make sure it's handled.

Thanks again for your help with this.