check_nwc_health pools down

This forum is intended for the discussion of Nagios plugin development. Feature requests, patches, bug fixes, and all types of development-related discussions are welcome!

NOTE: The SourceForge.net nagiosplug-devel mailing list has been deprecated in favor of this forum in order to expedite support and provide additional features not available on the old mailing list.

check_nwc_health pools down

Postby firanagios » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:30 am

Hi.
I am working with this plugin check_nwc_health and if I execute the command

./check_nmw_health --hostname x.x.x.x --mode pool-connections --community XXXX

It shows me all the pool connections. The problem is that I have hundreds of pools and I just want you to show me the pools that are down.

Please help

Thank you
firanagios

Re: check_nwc_health pools down

Postby cdienger » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Can you share the output of the command? I don't have a device to test this third party plugin against and the output may give us some clues as to what options to run with it that may give the desired output.

That said, I see there is a --report option to give a shortened output. Does this give you what you're looking for?
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
cdienger
Support Tech

Postby firanagios » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:43 am

Hello
That may be a good option, but I add --report 100 for example and it gives me the same output as if I do not write --report
I do not know if I'm doing it right ... this is the command that I execute

./check_nmw_health --hostname x.x.x.x --mode pool-connections --community XXXX --report 100

Thank you very much for the help
firanagios

Postby tgriep » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:08 pm

I took a look at the plugin and there is not an option to just output the pools that are down.
You would have to modify the plugin to get that functionality or ask the author to do that for you.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
tgriep
Madmin

Postby firanagios » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:44 am

Ok, thank you
firanagios

Postby scottwilkerson » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 am

Locking
scottwilkerson
CTO

Return to Nagios Plugin Development