check_snmp_printer and waste toners

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
Sander5

Re: check_snmp_printer and waste toners

Post by Sander5 »

I have found out that there is a MIB - Standard Essential.(https://www.developersupport.canon.com/assets) you have to login to download (i think). i have tried it several times with several email accounts i cannot create a account, almost like the email is bounced by the spamfiler or something. (edit: i think i know why, canon thinks the email addresses are generic, so it wont be send....)

So the MIB - standard can be used, and the rest you have to pay for i think.

I have tried something different, wich gave new problems. must i then create a new topic?
hsmith
Agent Smith

Post by hsmith »

If you have a separate question, I would like you to open a new topic. As far as getting those MIBs, I wish there was something I could do for you, but there's really not from a legal standpoint.
Former Nagios Employee.
me.
Sander5

Post by Sander5 »

Thanks. And i understand. I am going to try something else wich gave an Nagios error.
Edit: i fixed the error.

I think this topic can be closed.
rkennedy

Post by rkennedy »

I will now close this thread out, feel free to open another thread if you need more assistance in the future.
Former Nagios Employee