How to delete perfdata for a single host and service?

Support forum for Nagios Core, Nagios Plugins, NCPA, NRPE, NSCA, NDOUtils and more. Engage with the community of users including those using the open source solutions.
markhorrocks

How to delete perfdata for a single host and service?

Post by markhorrocks »

I have written a ruby plugin to list all volumes on an ubuntu server. I included crit, warn, min and max in the perfdata but then removed those items so my graph would only graph the volumes. After I removed them my graphs stopped working. I understand they should work again if I flush the perfdata for my new service. How can I do that?

This was my output but nagiosgraph wanted to graph warn, crit, min and max as well as my volumes.

nagios@nagios-server:/home/me$ /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe -H myserver -c check_disk_usage
OK - '/'=37% '/tmp'=1% '/srv'=63% '/backups'=80% '/backups2'=18% | '/'=37%;90;95;0;100
'/tmp'=1%;90;95;0;100
'/srv'=63%;90;95;0;100
'/backups'=80%;90;95;0;100
'/backups2'=18%;90;95;0;100

This is my new output which will no longer produce graphs:

nagios@nagios-server:/home/me$ /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe -H myserver -c check_disk_usage
OK - '/'=37% '/tmp'=1% '/srv'=63% '/backups'=80% '/backups2'=18% | '/'=37%
'/tmp'=1%
'/srv'=63%
'/backups'=80%
'/backups2'=18%
markhorrocks

Re: How to delete perfdata for a single host and service?

Post by markhorrocks »

I see now I just need to remove the rrd files for this service under /srv/nagiosgraph/rrd/myserver/
jolson
Attack Rabbit

Re: How to delete perfdata for a single host and service?

Post by jolson »

Correct! Are you all good to go, or do you have any additional questions for us?
Twits Blog
Show me a man who lives alone and has a perpetually clean kitchen, and 8 times out of 9 I'll show you a man with detestable spiritual qualities.