The Nagios Plugins Development Team is proud to announce that nagios-plugins 2.1.4 has been released and is available for download.
- check_flexlm: if -F <license file> is not specified, will use LM_LICENSE_FILE environment var
- check_load: Added per cpu load average message
- check_smtp: add -L flag to support LMTP (LHLO instead of HELO/EHLO)
- check_http: -e breaks -f
- check_mrtg: Add state to status output
- check_ping: ping runs 30 times when host is down
- check_icmp: does not have the -p argument in the help
- check_dns: Segfaulting with timeout > 26 sec
- check_disk: missing -lrt on Solaris
- check_http: segmentation fault
- check_http: help text update for virtual hosts
- check_snmp: Thresholds were being shown twice
- check_hpjd: some jd 610 cards have a false flag that printer is offline
- check_http: Handle reference redirect like //www.site.org/test
- check_disk: alerts issued too soon
- fix: Allocator sizeof operand mismatch
- fix: Dead assignment
- Shellcheck: fix most of the shellcheck warnings.
- check_ntp: touch ntp servers at most once every seconds
- check_dns: authoritative test (-A) is broken
- check_dns: reports TXT records incorrectly
- check_file_age: does not handle filenames WITHOUT space!
- de,fr.po: fix syntax errors end-of-line within string
- lib/parse_ini.c: fix gcc warning: implicit declaration of function ‘idpriv_temp_drop’ and ‘idpriv_temp_restore’
- add openssl 1.1 support
Thanks to all who have contributed toward this release. If you need assistance installing or using the plugins, please visit our general support forum. Bug reports, feature requests, and additional comments are welcome and may be posted to our plugin development forum.