Does there exist a maintained disk IO stat plugin?

This forum is intended for the discussion of Nagios plugin development. Feature requests, patches, bug fixes, and all types of development-related discussions are welcome!

NOTE: The SourceForge.net nagiosplug-devel mailing list has been deprecated in favor of this forum in order to expedite support and provide additional features not available on the old mailing list.

Does there exist a maintained disk IO stat plugin?

Postby littlesandra88 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:54 am

Dear all =)

When searching for a plugin doe disk IO stats I see many that haven't been updated in years, so I am thinking to write my own, unless there is one that everyone uses and does the job.

Question

Before I start working on this, does anyone know if there is a disk IO stat plugin that is either maintained or just works?

Hugs,
Sandra =)
littlesandra88

Re: Does there exist a maintained disk IO stat plugin?

Postby eloyd » Thu May 24, 2018 9:45 am

I don't pretend to know all the thousands of plugins that are out there, but let's start with which plugin, specifically, are you talking about? Something from the Nagios exchange?

And then let's ask whether you're looking at Windows, Linux, or something else?
Eric Loyd • http://everwatch.global • 844.240.EVER • @EricLoydI'm a Nagios Fanatic!
eloyd
Cool Title Here

Re: Does there exist a maintained disk IO stat plugin?

Postby kyang » Fri May 25, 2018 10:18 am

Thanks eloyd!

littlesandra88, Please give us more details just as eloyd asked.

Thank you.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
kyang
Support Tech

Return to Nagios Plugin Development