Support for RHEL 7 PPC64 LE ixed.5.4.lin error

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Log Server, our solution for managing and monitoring critical log data.
lmartinc

Support for RHEL 7 PPC64 LE ixed.5.4.lin error

Post by lmartinc »

Hi

I have installed Nagios Log Server on an IBM Power E880 server virtual machine using RHEL 7.4 PPC64 LE (Little Endian) as the OS. The initial install worked but I am getting the error below when trying to access the web page to complete the installation:

PHP script '/var/www/html/nagioslogserver/application/core/LS_Controller.php' is protected by SourceGuardian and requires a SourceGuardian loader 'ixed.5.4.lin' to be installed.

1) Click here to download the required 'ixed.5.4.lin' loader from the SourceGuardian site
2) Install the loader to /usr/lib64/php/modules
3) Edit /etc/php.ini and add 'extension=ixed.5.4.lin' directive
4) Restart the web server

Is this related to the ppc64le version of Redhat? I have checked and the loader is in /usr/lib64/php/modules and I have added it in /etc/php.ini as below. I have tried the absolute pathname to the extension as well:

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 89053 May 7 2017 /usr/lib64/php/modules/ixed.5.4.lin

/etc/php.ini
extension=/usr/lib64/php/modules/ixed.5.4.lin
extension=ixed.5.4.lin

Kind regards
Lance
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Re: Support for RHEL 7 PPC64 LE ixed.5.4.lin error

Post by scottwilkerson »

Sorry unfortunately this can only be installed on x86_64 or i686 machines. I am actually surprised there wasn't an error in the installation far before this point.
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com