How to reactivate a pinned query.

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Log Server, our solution for managing and monitoring critical log data.
goochjs

How to reactivate a pinned query.

Post by goochjs »

This is probably going to be a really easy thing to fix, but I can't work out how to reactivate a pinned query once I've clicked its button and deactivated it! Once deactivated, the coloured button disappears and there doesn't seem to be anywhere on the pinned query's highlighted box or anywhere else on a dashboard to reactivate it.

What am I missing?

We're on NLS 2.0.1.

Thanks,

J.
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: How to reactivate a pinned query.

Post by cdienger »

Once deactivated the colored button will become an outline and if you click it again it will activate and become a solid color. See screenshot of a deactivated pinned query. Once clicked again, it will activate and the circle will become a solid blue color to indicate it is active.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
goochjs

Post by goochjs »

I assumed it would be something like that, but that's not how my queries are appearing. In the screen shot below, the right-hand query has been deactivated and there's no empty circle to click in order to reactivate it.
nls-pin-2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

I tested on 2.0.1 and was able to reproduce. Upgrading to 2.0.4 should resolve it:

https://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nag ... Server.pdf
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
goochjs

Post by goochjs »

Thanks - I'll see if an upgrade can be planned.
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

Sounds good. We'll be here if anything further is needed.
goochjs

Post by goochjs »

Good news - we've upgraded (which was very easy) and this defect has gone away.

Thanks again.
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

Glad to hear :)