Can't modify global configuration on web interface

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios Log Server, our solution for managing and monitoring critical log data.
seyli__

Can't modify global configuration on web interface

Post by seyli__ »

hello, I have a problem to modify the global configuration from the web interface when I click on the buttons to modify the default syslog configuration or when I want to create filters nothing happens. Thank you and good day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pbroste

Re: Can't modify global configuration on web interface

Post by pbroste »

Hello @seyli_

Thanks for reaching out, and apologize for the delay on following up. Want to have you verify Apply Configuration is not waiting for updates by going to the web console => Configure => 'Apply Configure'.

Let us know the results,
Perry
We're moving to a new support system!

The Nagios Answer Hub is a place where you can get help with technical questions from our experts. There, you can quickly open tickets and join discussion boards.

Request Nagios Answer Hub access here: https://info.nagios.com/answer-hub-access-new-users

After completing the access form, you will be given access to a portal where new tickets can be created. We will keep the old customer forum sections and ticket system available for current cases to be resolved.