Problem with Config name filter after deleting a service

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
Box293
Too Basu

Problem with Config name filter after deleting a service

Post by Box293 »

I am using core configuration manager in the services section.

I am using the drop down list "Config name filter" which lets me select the host's group of services.

I have selected the host I want to filter on.
I have a service that I no longer want.
I click the Delete icon for this service.
The screen refreshes and now I have all of the services on the nagios server listed (like screen 1 of 23)
However the drop down list "Config name filter" is still showing as the host I previously selected.
I need to select another host and then my original host to see the correct filtered list.

So to recap
When having a host selected, after deleting a service the screen does not refresh and display the previously selected host's services, instead it shows all services for all hosts [however it still has the host selected in the Config name filter drop down list].
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
mmestnik

Re: Problem with Config name filter after deleting a service

Post by mmestnik »

I don't think doing Ajax-y style updates will be implemented, however after page(s) are refreshed or links are used we will make sure appropriate actions are taken. At this time I'm not sure if using multiple views into Nagios XI would be completely error free.

Some day this will direct to some place worm and fuzzy, but for now the some-what random status page does not seam to be a problem.