Nagios IP

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
kujo34

Nagios IP

Post by kujo34 »

Hi all,
at the first sry for asking. im new in the nagios community and don"t know much about it.
so i installed nagios xi on centos 6.8 and get a problem that i dont get ip address in nagios..
i tried some of fixed but without any success.

used "system-config-network" and setted fix ip but no success

please help who can i fix it to get to the console of nagios...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tmcdonald on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from Ideas to Nagios XI - Please post in the correct section of the forum.
mcapra

Re: Nagios IP

Post by mcapra »

From the Nagios XI machine, can you share the outputs of:

Code: Select all

ip addr
find /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-* -type f -print -exec cat {} \;
Former Nagios employee
https://www.mcapra.com/
kujo34

Post by kujo34 »

show attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jomann
Development Lead

Post by jomann »

Can you take a look to make sure your udev rules have been replaced? There's an issue with cloning CentOS 6 boxes where /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules tends to cause problems with interfaces coming up. It is supposed to have a fix on our VMs that we build but I am fairly certain that is the issue. More information here for steps to resolve.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.