Format of PDF Scheduled report not proper

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
sayimran

Format of PDF Scheduled report not proper

Post by sayimran »

Hi Friends,
I have just registered for this forum today.
Can someone please assist me. The problem I am facing is that the Dashboard report in pdf which I have scheduled on NAGIOS XI is not showing in proper format. I mean the tables of Dashboards in the pdf are shrinked or overlapped so I cant see it properly.
Can anyone assist please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Re: Format of PDF Scheduled report not proper

Post by lmiltchev »

I was able to recreate the issue and filed an internal bug report (task_id=12821). Thank you for reporting this!
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
sayimran

Post by sayimran »

Hi,
Do we have any update or solution to this problem? I was hoping to resolve this asap to start with my reports distro..
dwhitfield
Former Nagios Staff

Post by dwhitfield »

This will be fixed in 1.1.9 of the BBmap component, which should be out in a couple of hours. It just needs to go through the build process. It's been tagged for release. You should be able to update it from http://YOURSERVER/nagiosxi/admin/components.php (be sure to change YOURSERVER to the actual server address)
sayimran

Post by sayimran »

Thanks. Please let me know once this is available..
dwhitfield
Former Nagios Staff

Post by dwhitfield »

I can't say for certain when it will be out. It may be after we are closed for the day. If you click on "Admin" in the top bar and then "Manage Components" on the left bar, that will take you to the page to which I linked above. Then, you can click the blue "Check for Updates" button. This will check for all of the components, but you do not have to upgrade them all at once.

Please let me know if this is an offline install, and then I can make sure this is made available to you.
sayimran

Post by sayimran »

Yes. It would be an offline install and we would need instructions on how to proceed with that. Thanks..
dwhitfield
Former Nagios Staff

Post by dwhitfield »

I have attached the component. Go to the page I mention above and use the upload option to install the component. First press Browse to find the component (after you've downloaded it). Then press "Upload & Install". Please let us know if you run into any difficulty.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sayimran

Post by sayimran »

Hi dwhitfield,
The BB map you provided has been Uploaded & Installed now. Still the problem is not resolved. Attached is the pdf of report post install.
Could you please assist further and help me resolve it as it is long pending
swolf
Developer

Post by swolf »

Hi sayimran,

It looks like the last version we posted only fixed one of your issues (the text rotation across the top). We've just updated the component (attached to this post) to prevent the overlapping issue. Thank you for your patience. Let me know if this works for you or if there are any problems.

Best Wishes,
Sebastian Wolf
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy