Nagios xi wizard

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
panzo

Nagios xi wizard

Post by panzo »

Hello new to nagios XI,
i tried to set up a monitor in watchguard via wizard , all the information needed already completed but when click the finish and apply the changes nothing happens.
I try the same setup with the Website URL same thing happens.
if i try to set a host manually via the ccm->monitoring-> hosts and not wizard everything works..

any help here in order to set the monitors via wizard?
npolovenko
Support Tech

Re: Nagios xi wizard

Post by npolovenko »

Hello, @panzo.
Do you actually get a green confirmation message after you run the configuration wizards? Or do they get stuck at "applying the configuration"?

Could you send in your Nagios XI System Profile so I can review it?
To send us your system profile. Login to the Nagios XI GUI using a web browser.
Click the "Admin" > "System Profile" Menu
Click the "Download Profile" button
Save the profile.zip file and attach it with your next post. Or you may upload the profile to the cloud service of your choice and share the link with me in a pm.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
panzo

Post by panzo »

Hello yes i got the green confirmation...i will download the system profile and i will provide to you asap!!!
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@panzo, Sounds good. Please post here once you send it so that I don't forget to check my messages. Thanks.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
panzo

Post by panzo »

Finally i have re install nagios via iso and everything works like a charm.. thanks a lot for your response
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@panzo, No problem. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you.
Thanks for using the support forum!