Nagios Master-Master replication using MarianDB Galera

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
Johnsmit

Nagios Master-Master replication using MarianDB Galera

Post by Johnsmit »

Hello,

For database replication Master - Master Configuration recommended by MarianDB to use MarianDB Galera libraries which works. If we configure this replication, will it work on Nagios Databases and will be supported by Nagios tool just like LinBit?

Thanks
tmcdonald

Re: Nagios Master-Master replication using MarianDB Galera

Post by tmcdonald »

I can't say this is something we have tested in-house. What I can say is that since we don't have it tested/documented, it is not something we can guarantee or support. You are certainly welcome to set something like this up, and I am sure the community would appreciate it if you reported back with your findings, but we can't support it at the moment.
Former Nagios employee
Johnsmit

Post by Johnsmit »

Thanks for you response. I will test it and let you know my findings. May i know what all the methods or procedures you have tested on HA(replication) for Nagiosxi?
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.