10,000 Post Milestone

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

10,000 Post Milestone

Post by scottwilkerson »

2,389 days ago I made my first forum post here at Nagios. Over my time at Nagios I have held many positions including:

Support Technician
Lead Support Technician
Technical Support Manager
Software Developer
Information Technology Manager
Product Development Manager
Chief Technology Officer
Devops Engineer

But through all the years, and all the titles, I always have tried to keep in touch with our client base to help understand the challenges they are facing on a day-to-day basis, help them with their issues, and gain some insight on how we can make our products and projects the best they can be.

I've had the opportunity to speak at at World conferences both domestic and abroad, put together numerous product launches and work with and learn from some amazing people, both at Nagios headquarters and as part of the Nagios Community.

Thanks you all for everything you have taught me, and hopefully we can continue to use this wonderful forum as a place to continue to share our ideas, collaborate on our problems, and find solutions through the extensive 243,004 posts on this forum.

Now... Any guess on how many days it will take me to get to 20,000 posts?
thank-you-cards.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com