Uptime Showing 0 day(s) 0 hour(s) 0 minute(s

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
manimurugesan

Uptime Showing 0 day(s) 0 hour(s) 0 minute(s

Post by manimurugesan »

Hello Team,

In our nagiosxi all the exchange server's up time service is showing "System - 0 day(s) 0 hour(s) 0 minute(s)Uptime"

We have deleted and reconfigured but still showing same.

Could you Please help us to resolve this issue ?
npolovenko
Support Tech

Re: Uptime Showing 0 day(s) 0 hour(s) 0 minute(s

Post by npolovenko »

@manimurugesan, What command/plugin are you using? Please make sure that the system time on the nagios server matches the system time on the exchange server.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
manimurugesan

Post by manimurugesan »

Hello

We are using normal plugin that is check_nt , We have checked in server end also the time is correctly set for both server's(nagios & windows)
for only exchange server's we are facing this issue ,i have checked check_nrpe plugin it's working it's showing proper uptime but check_nt only not working

Could you please suggest for us ?
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@manimurugesan, Please run check_nt with the uptime command from the command line and show me the output. Then upload the nsclient.log file from the windows server.

You may need to reinstall the nsclient to fix the uptime module or use the nrpe command instead.
https://support.nagios.com/kb/article/u ... s-784.html
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
manimurugesan

Post by manimurugesan »

Hello,

I have configured the up time through NRPE Plugin.

Thanks for your help.
npolovenko
Support Tech

Post by npolovenko »

@manimurugesan, Thanks for the update. I will be closing this ticket as resolved.