scheduled report getting blank

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
manimurugesan

scheduled report getting blank

Post by manimurugesan »

Hello Team,

We have scheduled report for CPU usage using graph explorer but we are getting blank PDF report .

Could you please provide some solution for that ?
npolovenko
Support Tech

Re: scheduled report getting blank

Post by npolovenko »

Hello, @manimurugesan. What version of XI are you currently using? Please open the: /usr/local/nagiosxi/html/config.inc.php file with a text editor and add the following config option:
$cfg['old_browser_compat'] = 1;
Let me know if this fixes the issue.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
manimurugesan

Post by manimurugesan »

Hello ,

We are using Nagios XI 5.5.5 .

could you please tell me where i need to add the below line in /usr/local/nagiosxi/html/config.inc.php file .

$cfg['old_browser_compat'] = 1;

i have added the line after $cfg['base_url'] and restarted httpd service as well but still i am getting blank report only.

I am getting blank report from graph explorer option only.
benjaminsmith

Post by benjaminsmith »

Hello @manimurugesan,

Instead of using the Graph Explorer, go to the service and click on the View Performance Graph icon, and from the performance graph of the CPU usage select Add to Dashboard in the upper left hand side and then select a dashboard ( see image ).

Next from the selected dashboard page, click on the hamburger menu in the upper right to schedule the page. This will allow you to schedule and send a pdf.

Let me know if you get in setup and working.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
manimurugesan

Post by manimurugesan »

hello,

i want to schedule the daily basis ,
is this possible to following the below procedure ?
benjaminsmith

Post by benjaminsmith »

Yes. You can set the frequency to daily, weekly or monthly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!