delete me

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
riahc3

delete me

Post by riahc3 »

delete me
Last edited by riahc3 on Fri May 24, 2019 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: Set default zoom in Nagios XI World Map?

Post by cdienger »

In /usr/local/nagiosxi/html/includes/components/map/scripts/main.js, you'll find a section like:

Code: Select all

map = L.map('map_container', {
            center: default_coords,
            zoom: 10,
            layers: [selected_layer]
        });
10 is the default zoom level and lowering the value will cause the default to be zoomed out. In my testing browsers are pretty reluctant to reload javascript files so you may need to clear the browser cache out/restart it a couple times before the changes take effect. Also be aware that updates the the wizard may overwrite this setting.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
riahc3

done

Post by riahc3 »

cdienger wrote:In /usr/local/nagiosxi/html/includes/components/map/scripts/main.js, you'll find a section like:

Code: Select all

map = L.map('map_container', {
            center: default_coords,
            zoom: 10,
            layers: [selected_layer]
        });
10 is the default zoom level and lowering the value will cause the default to be zoomed out. In my testing browsers are pretty reluctant to reload javascript files so you may need to clear the browser cache out/restart it a couple times before the changes take effect. Also be aware that updates the the wizard may overwrite this setting.

there it is.

for privacy reasons, I removed the title.
cdienger
Support Tech

Re: delete me

Post by cdienger »

locking thread.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.