NXI 5.5.2 - Host check timeout on Worker

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
Aezox

Re: NXI 5.5.2 - Host check timeout on Worker

Post by Aezox »

scottwilkerson wrote:
Aezox wrote:@scottwilkerson

Already tried from worker, check the screenshot from my second post.
Check from worker are working :)
I guess I wasn't clear, you mentioned having 4 workers, I was wondering if it is working properly from all 4
Yes, local check from workers are working fine. It's really the output from Nagios XI that is falling.
As mention also I'm guessing this is due to timeouts differences between XI servers vs workers vs check timeouts but I'm not very comfortable with workers' configuration. (it wasn't me who set them up)

@ssax, do you have any clue on my issue ?
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

Can you PM us the module.conf from the server as well as the worker.conf files from the server and the other workers? I'd also like to get a profile(Admin > System Config > System Profile > Download Profile).
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
Aezox

Post by Aezox »

After a long time digging I manage to fix the issue.... It was due to my fault with a wrong definition in my services :?
Hence post can be closed ..
Sorry for the waste of time and thank you for your support !
cdienger
Support Tech

Post by cdienger »

Glad to hear you were able to resolve it!
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.