Nagios XI just show one service at time

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
danzur

Nagios XI just show one service at time

Post by danzur »

Hello,

Today something really strange happen on Nagios XI instance, suddenly, after create some new services, I went to the dashboard and now is just showing one service at time, each time I refresh the page a different service is shown, but just one.

I have restored the configuration files of a version when it was working properly using the option within Nagios XI but still remains the same, i have been looking for some solutions on the web and applies some of them like stop nagios service, kill all nagios processes and start the service again but without success.

Any clue about what could be happening?

Thanks for the support.
scottwilkerson
DevOps Engineer

Re: Nagios XI just show one service at time

Post by scottwilkerson »

What page in XI are you looking at?
Former Nagios employee
Creator:
ahumandesign.com
enneagrams.com
danzur

Post by danzur »

The main dashboard, if i go to the CCM to check the services all are there, but in the main page, in the dashboard, just shown 1, and if you go to the "service status" screen, just one, if in that page I refresh the screen each time is a different service show but, just one at time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
benjaminsmith

Post by benjaminsmith »

Locking this thread as it is a duplicate:

https://support.nagios.com/forum/viewto ... 561#286703
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!