Operations Center URLs for a Dashboard

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
cstuart

Operations Center URLs for a Dashboard

Post by cstuart »

I’m using Operations Center URLs to populate a dashboard (popped it out into another window so that I could customize the URL and add it to the dasahboard via custom URL dashlet). Is there a resource that outlines all of the URL options? For example, I’m looking to sort by service, but when I change service_orderby to service, Service, or anything else, nothing happens.

A resource that outlines all of the URL options would be really helpful!

Re: Operations Center URLs for a Dashboard

Post by 455157 »

Hello,

If I choose several filters, then popout Operations Center, I see these filter options in the URL:

?host=&hostgroup=MainDC&servicegroup=&state=&filters%5B%5D=hide_not_dis&filters%5B%5D=hide_handled&filters%5B%5D=hide_soft&reporttimesubmitbutton=&update_flag=1

I'm not seeing a service_orderby option though, even if I sort by service in the table before creating the popout - how did you get that to populate? Or, maybe it's just something you're trying to see if it will work :)
benjaminsmith

Re: Operations Center URLs for a Dashboard

Post by benjaminsmith »

@cstuart I see you have an open a ticket for this issue in our ticketing system, so I will be closing this thread. In the future, please open only one forum post or ticket per issue so we can best focus our efforts. Thank you!

@455157. Please open a separate post for your issue. Thanks.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!