Turning on ldap debug doesnt give desired output.

This board serves as an open discussion and support collaboration point for Nagios XI. NOTE: Nagios XI customers should use the Customer Support forum to obtain expedited support.

Re: Turning on ldap debug doesnt give desired output.

Postby cdienger » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:51 pm

I was able to reproduce the behavior and it appears to be a bug. I would suggest spinning up a current version of XI, verify this functionality works in your environment, an then perform an upgrade to take advantage of this fix.

https://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nag ... ctions.pdf
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.
cdienger
Support Tech

Postby bcoleman310 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:36 pm

We dont have the luxury of doing that unfortunately. We have to live with the version we have.
Is there a bit of code that can be changed to make it work? I know that is asking a lot.

Thanks,
B
bcoleman310

Postby benjaminsmith » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:05 am

Hello @bcoleman,

If a bug is fixed in the current version, we don't provide patches from development for older releases.

If you need to upgrade your license, please contact sales@nagios.com.

Let us know if you have any other questions or if we may close out this post. Thank you.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!
benjaminsmith

Previous

Return to Nagios XI