Plugin check_interface_table_v3t

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
ghattasjacob

Plugin check_interface_table_v3t

Post by ghattasjacob »

Hello Guys,
I am trying to get check_interface_table_v3t work with nagiosxi graphing but having some troubles...
The plugin works and displays the table as should ;)
it seems that the issue is that the plugin graphing links the graphs to it's own name of the service...
for instance, if the service name in NagiosXi is "FastEthernet0/0 Bandwidth on r_snif022", when I press on the graph from the interface table plugin, it tries to open the performance graph of a different service name "If_Fa0/0 Performance"...

Did anyone succeed to have it work?
I had the idea of adding the pnp4nagios graphing but am afraid to mess XI's graphing which is currently active and working...

Any trial to get the forums for the plugin take me to a Chinese based website :(

Will appreciate any help :)
mbellerue

Re: Plugin check_interface_table_v3t

Post by mbellerue »

Is it possible that this is a bug in this plugin? It looks like there is a newer version of the plugin, just based on the name.

https://github.com/Tontonitch/interfacetable_v3t
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!