Performance graph not showing currect output.

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
vinish098

Performance graph not showing currect output.

Post by vinish098 »

Hi,

We have seen that NagiosXI is not showing proper performance graph as our enterprise customer is facing an issue.

The NagiosXI is skip some portion and showing blank in performance graph.

For your reeference I have attached the screenshot. where its showing CPU and PINgG status is missing while at the same time memory usage is showing in graph.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
benjaminsmith

Re: Performance graph not showing currect output.

Post by benjaminsmith »

Hi @vinish098,

Thank you for posting the screenshot. I believe the server is hitting the default thresholds and causing the processing of certain perf data to stop temporarily. The logs in the system profile would help confirm this.

Follow the steps in the knowledgebase article below to increase the TIMEOUT settings and load_threshold. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Nagios XI - Performance Graph Problems

If the issue persists, send us your system profile in a private message.

To send us your system profile.
Login to the Nagios XI GUI using a web browser
Click the "Admin" > "System Profile" Menu
Click the "Download Profile" button
Save the profile.zip file and share this in a private message and then reply to this post to bring it up in the queue.
As of May 25th, 2018, all communications with Nagios Enterprises and its employees are covered under our new Privacy Policy.

Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!