Nagios XI Workstation Error

This support forum board is for support questions relating to Nagios XI, our flagship commercial network monitoring solution.
bvanasten

Nagios XI Workstation Error

Post by bvanasten »

Hello:

I've looked through some of the errors but in the knowledgebase and nothing seems to resolve the problem. The error is attached.

All of the services for the workstation (CPU Usage, Drive C: Disk Usage, Memory Usage and Uptime) are showing as Critical under the status and in the Status Information it says connect to address 10.1.0.50 and port 12489: Connection refused.

Everything on the workstation is disabled and I've even tried net localgroup administrators "NT Authority\interactive" /add.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Thanks

Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmiltchev
Former Nagios Staff

Re: Nagios XI Workstation Error

Post by lmiltchev »

Can you run the following commands from the command line on the Nagios XI server, and show the output?

Code: Select all

nmap <client ip> -p 12489
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nt -H <client ip> -p 12489 -s <password> -v CLIENTVERSION
Substitute <client ip> with the actual ip address of the Windows box, and <password> - with the actual password.

Also, post the nsclient.ini file from the Windows machine on the forum.
Be sure to check out our Knowledgebase for helpful articles and solutions!